Stephanie has a diverse corporate and commercial law practice that has led to considerable experience in the areas of corporate compliance and employment law. She supports her clients in a variety of ways from the inception of its business, through compliance reviews, corporate and client management, policy matters and contract disputes.
Stephanie is the Co-Chair of Moye White’s Employment Group. Her employment practice involves counseling clients through the hire to the fire of employee relationships including regularly advising on employment and severance agreements and disputes such as EEOC claims and non-competes. She works with executives and other professionals, partnerships, and start-ups to find policies and solutions for business management.
For her corporate and real estate clients, she works from the ground up and through service, property management, construction, vendor and broker agreements and everything in-between. Stephanie also dissects and advises on state and federal law changes for compliance, completes loan and audit reviews and represents clients in regulatory matters.
Publications & Presentations
- Entrepreneur Roundtable “Ask a Lawyer” for Investors’ Circle, March 2017
- “Controlling Unemployment Compensation Costs” National Business Institute, November 2016
- “Discipline and Discharge in the Digital Age” LERA Fall Conference, September 2016
- “Employee-related Fires You Don’t Want to Happen to Your Business” Employment Law Fireside Chat, Moye White, November 2015
- “Managing Third Party Vendor Relationships”: Top RESPA, TILA And HMDA Oversights: What The CFPB And State Regulators Are Currently Looking For, NBI, Inc. July 2015