As an accomplished international business attorney, Trish Rogers utilizes her business and legal background to prepare for all contingencies to best serve her clients. Trish started practicing law in 1997 and is Co-Chair of the firm’s Business Section, Co-Chair of the firm’s Financial Institutions Group and a leader in the firm’s Impact Investment and Social Entrepreneurship practice.
She has extensive experience representing private equity firms, family offices, angel investors and commercial banks throughout the United States with both US and cross-border debt and equity investments. Trish also works with a number of national and regional non-profits with regard to program-related investments, as well as other capital raising and governance matters. She also has a passion for working with impact-focused entrepreneurs across industries. She is a connector of people and thrives on seeing her clients succeed.
Trish provides corporate and financial advice in connection with entity structuring, equity and debt financings, mergers & acquisitions, and other general corporate matters. She regularly advises boards on corporate governance. She relies on her extensive business, financial, cultural and legal knowledge to ensure that her clients receive thorough but practical, legal representation. She has in-depth experience with private capital funds and has assisted clients with fund formation, offering document preparation, tax, securities, and regulatory compliance issues.
Thorough in approach, Trish believes that the best way to serve her clients is to understand their businesses from the inside out. She spends a great deal of time performing research and due diligence to understand industries, markets, and corporate structure to provide the most comprehensive legal consultation.
Before joining Moye White, Trish was a partner at McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP and an associate at the Red Hot Law Group in Atlanta. Also, Trish spent eight years as an International Tax Consultant at KPMG Peat Marwick and as the Vice President of Marketing for a health care privatization firm, gaining valuable business and tax experience.
- Represents national banks with specialties in aircraft financing and manufactured housing transactions
- Represents national and international banks with asset-based loans, commercial and industrial loans, and multi-jurisdictional real estate portfolio financings
- Represents Atlanta-based private equity firm with middle market technology company investments and acquisitions
- Represents private equity firm with focus on outdoor industry investments and acquisitions
- Lead counsel on multi-jurisdictional, multi-currency financing of international travel company headquartered in the Netherlands with offices in the US, UK, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg
- Outside general counsel for a number of early stage technology companies, food product companies and outdoor/health lifestyle industry retailers