With over 17 years of trial experience in state and federal courts, David is driven to find just and efficient results for his clients. David has found that many disputes can be resolved quickly if the issues at the heart of the matter are quickly identified and addressed. For those cases that cannot be resolved quickly, David has the knowledge, experience, and determination to aggressively litigate disputes to conclusion.
Much of David’s practice is focused on resolving lending and real estate disputes. In addition, David litigates a wide variety of complex contract and commercial disputes, business torts, insurance coverage disputes, fiduciary claims, oil and gas matters, and landlord/tenant issues. He also represents creditors in bankruptcy cases and clients involved in securities litigation.
With an eye toward efficient and positive solutions, David advocates for clients in court, administrative proceedings, on appeal, and via alternative methods of dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration.
David prides himself of being responsive and proactive. His clients always know the “game plan” and are kept apprised throughout the case. David understands that communication is the key to a successful attorney-client relationship.
David previously served as Moye White’s Associate Coordinator and is currently on the firm’s Steering Committee.
Presentations & speeches
- Colorado Contractors Association
- Colorado Bar Association - Construction Section
- Denver Bar Association
- Court Gives Teeth to Defense Waiver in Loan Documents, The Independent Report, Independent Bankers of Colorado, November/December 2014
- At Risk: Secured Creditors' Right to Credit Bid on Assets Sold at Chapter 11 Plan Sales, The Business Suit, Volume 13, Issue 8, October 14, 2010
- New Colorado Law Allows Expedited Real Property Foreclosures, Moye White Opportunities & Challenges, June 2010
- Duties to Pay Subcontractors Under the Colorado Trust Fund Statute, Moye White Opportunities & Challenges, March 2009
- Commercial Loans: Using Litigation Effectively When Borrowers Default, Denver Business Journal, Volume 60, No. 11, August 29, 2008