Beth is a member of the firm’s Real Estate section. Beth has developed a substantial practice focused on landlord representation in office, industrial and retail leasing matters. She regularly represents and advises landlords and property managers regarding all aspects of commercial leasing including lease negotiation, resolution of lease disputes and lease enforcement. In addition, Beth represents her clients in commercial real estate transactions including the acquisition, development, and disposition of real property.
While Beth currently maintains a transactional practice, she has significant litigation and dispute resolution experience which she brings to bear in her day-to-day practice. This experience has taught her that strategic representation and advance planning on the front end of a deal can often minimize costly litigation exposure in the long run. Beth also regularly drafts title opinions and performs related title review work for energy companies. Beth’s clients include property owners, property management companies, brokers, receivers, general contractors, and energy companies.
Beth’s interests include volunteerism, travel, hiking, skiing, and the arts. Beth maintains leadership roles in multiple non-profit organizations locally and nationally. Beth also regularly publishes articles and provides educational training on landlord/tenant related matters.
Publications & presentations
- Speaker, CLE Hot Topics: Commercial Leasing Concerns, Denver, Colorado, October 13, 2016
- “Retail Leasing: The Nuances of Nuisance,” Colorado Real Estate Journal, July 16, 2014
- “CRE Landlord: Liability for the Safety and Security of Tenants,” Colorado Real Estate Journal, December 18, 2013
- “Due Diligence: Maximize Your Potential for Future Recovery,” Colorado Real Estate Journal, October 3, 2012
- “What is Constructive Eviction?” Colorado Real Estate Journal, January 19, 2011
- “Lease Assignments: Protecting Commercial Landlords,” Colorado Real Estate Journal, August 5, 2009