Andrew Spruiell is an associate in the Business Section. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions, business planning and debt and equity financing.
Andrew has counseled public and private companies in the structure, negotiation and documentation of transactions involving acquisition and disposition of assets, equity interests and real property, including equity rollover transactions and mergers. He has significant experience in negotiating and documenting master service agreements, software license agreements, research and development agreements, and distribution and supply agreements. Andrew assists business owners in with operating, partnership, buy/sell, and shareholder agreements as well as independent contractor and employment agreements. He also represents lenders and borrowers in loan transactions involving asset based collateral.
Andrew advises clients in a variety of industries including industrial manufacturing, metal fabrication, information technology, healthcare, renewable energy, entertainment, design and legal.
Prior to joining Moye White, Andrew was an associate at a Chicago law firm. He earned his law degree from University of Chicago Law School in 2012 where he participated in the corporate lab. Andrew attended the University of Oklahoma for his undergraduate studies and earned his degree in Letters, summa cum laude, in 2007.
For leisure, Andrew enjoys playing tennis, hiking, watching detective shows and cheering on Liverpool FC in the Premier League.
- Represented engineering software company in a $250 million sale of stock to a financial buyer, which also involved an equity rollover and corporate reorganization.
- Represented healthcare accounting software company in a $65 million sale of membership interests to a strategic buyer.
- Represented entrepreneur in a $2.7 million simultaneous acquisition of two amusement park franchises.
- Represented strategic buyer in a $1.4 million acquisition of significant assets of a design and furniture company.
- Represented lender in documenting a $3.5 million term loan to acquire real estate.
- Represented lender in documenting a $7 million construction loan for residential developer.
- Represented IT consulting and services company in documenting its master services agreement and supplemental terms and conditions.