Andrew is a member of Moye White’s Trial Section and a co-founder of the firm’s Insurance Coverage and Recovery Group. In addition to insurance coverage and recovery, Andrew also practices in the areas of corporate disputes, employment law, and real estate litigation. Andrew has extensive deposition, mediation, and trial experience. Andrew has tried thirteen jury trials and dozens of court trials in various jurisdictions throughout Colorado.
Prior to joining Moye White, Andrew defended insurance companies and their policy holders from a varied array of claims. Andrew now draws upon his extensive knowledge of the insurance industry to help corporate policy holders understand insurance coverage and maximize their recoveries. When all else fails, Andrew also has experience bringing bad faith breach of insurance claims against insurance companies.
Although his main focus is litigation, Andrew also has experience in corporate transactions. He recently closed a $4.3 million stock redemption for a minority shareholder in a national food distribution company.
- First or second chair for thirteen jury trials and numerous court trials.
- Second chair for a four day preliminary injunction hearing that tripled the settlement amount for the client in a limited liability company dispute.
- Successfully moved to dismiss a lawsuit and won ensuing appeal for personal injury claim involving a nuanced statute of limitations argument.
- Managed multiple related litigations for a large national automotive and truck dealership involving litigations in Colorado State Court, Federal District Court, and Federal Bankruptcy Court.
- Won voluntary dismissal of spurious lawsuits against business owners based on the Americans with Disabilities Act.